Clattenburg Hair Transplant Prompts Another Topical XI
Written by RockSport on March 6, 2018
Sometimes controversial English Referee Mark Clattenburg has had a Hair Transplant.
The 42-year-old, currently Saudi Arabia’s head of refereeing, hailed the clinic set up by Ryan Giggs and former England cricketer Michael Vaughan for restoring his mop to pristine condition.
“I was refereeing in the Premier League and I was embarrassed watching myself back on TV as my hair was receding,” he told specialists at MHR Clinic, as quoted by the Daily Mail.
This story has ofcourse prompted another ROCK SPORT Topical XI on the back of our BEAST FROM THE EAST squad that featured SNOWY Barton and CHILLY DODDS as well as Dorus De Freeze!!
THE HAIR TODAY GONE TOMORROW [ and back again ] XI AKA Barnet FC AKA Wigan Athletic AKA Folicle Transplant FC
1. Alan Combe [ former St Mirren goalie ]
2. Paul Brush [ ex-West Ham ]
3. Ian Hair [ 1970’s Aberdeen player ]
4. Phil Barber [ Crystal Palace 1984-91 ]
5. Steve Bould [ ex- Arsenal ]
6. ROCK SPORT RADIO pundit Hugh Burns [ he was a ” fringe player ” at Rangers ]
7. Quinton ” Cutty ” Young [ ex- Ayr Utd and Rangers ]
8. Wayne Rooney [ Played for the ” Bald Enemy ” England ]
9. Kris Boyd [ Killie ]
10. Leigh Griffiths [ Celtic ]
11. Anthony Stokes [ ex-Hibs and now playing in Greece / Grease ]
Sub: John O’ Shayve [ Man Utd ]
Manager: Herr Berti Vogts [ former Scotland boss ]
Assistant Manager: Doug Rugvie [ ex- Aberdeen ]
Record Defeat: 10 – 1 v Crewe Cut Alexandra
Record Victory: 10 – 0 v Quifftal Palace
Next Match: v Parting Thistle
Sub Goalie: Fabien Barthez